Friday, September 19, 2008

New Excitement = New Fear and Challenges, New Confusion

A mixture of feelings…
What am I looking for?
Am I confused?
I do not know.
I do not know…


The first step is already a fault. Yet, I just cannot resist to attempt for the second one though I distinctly understand that this is something against my own principle and own morality. I do know that this is an ugly, dark secret that will only silently creep out when the night is so quite, when there is no one there to notice, when I am not to be noticed…

You say it is nothing but just friendship. I feel more than that. I feel more because your words are sending out a different signal. Or is that my brain, my brain that has interpreted it differently as to be more than just … friendship? What do you mean by secret line? What do you mean by sweet? What do you mean by dear? What do you mean by miss? What do you mean by I have mistaken you?

I am scare. This is too secretive until I cannot take it. But I miss it. I miss what is happening. It’s a new excitement. But I understand it’s a red light excitement that if I continue with this immaturity, I will burn myself with the fire of excitement! Burnt to death!

I HATE it!
I want to STOP it!

MATURITY needs to be present in all excitement, in all dark secret and silent decision…

Spoil NO one, spoil No feelings, I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

~slow and steady win the race~

~slow and steady win the race~