Monday, September 29, 2008

Is this another opposite truth? ~ I'm confused ~

Sorry for have mistaken you, mistaken your feelings and mistaken your words. I am actually afraid of having mistaken you so many things because this shows that there are something being secretly growing inside me, within my sensitive heart...

Towards one end, I am really happy that you have the thought about me inside you for at least up to this moment. However, towards another end, I am afraid that you will be too serious about this and so do I.

Everyone knows that this should not be the case, not to have those words to promise for an unknown trip, to promise for a memorable gift, to tell me that you have the dream about me…

There are sooooooooo many questions that I want to ask you.
When does this all happen?
What actually you want?
Why it is me?
How should I do?
Who to start, to blame, to stop?
Where would you bring me? …
But I just do not have the chance to ask you, by knowing your status…

All of these live in a dark secret within me and the virtual you… I do not want a prince of darkness. I’m looking for someone who I can really own and concretely living in my life, even though he is not a prince, cause I’m not a princess too…

I want concrete love! Not a virtual reality!

No comments:

~slow and steady win the race~

~slow and steady win the race~