Monday, August 18, 2008

falsing imagery!

What a shocking fact to be surfaced -- that a person can pretend to be nothing happen in front of you, but actually she is taking all your words into her revengeful thought and by using the sword of words to stab you from nowhere!

Well, since this is what happening, remember, carpricorn is not someone who can sit still and be peacefully taken over, one day you will pay for it...

Since there is not easy to accept own flaws, I will not waste my time trying to get my feelings to be shown in front of you~ because now that I know you are too shallow in taking other's comment and that you are really negatively sensitive ~

Anyway, be as happy as I would be and God knows egosim will not set you far from where you are now~

No comments:

~slow and steady win the race~

~slow and steady win the race~